Monday 16 February 2015

LO {This Happened} by Terhi

Hi everyone!
It's Terhi here showing my take on Sketchabilities sketch #133 - the one was revealed on last Saturday on Sketchabilities blog. 13@rts is sponsoring them for the whole year, so now you have one good reason more to play along!


I started to build my page with Color Basic "Squares" stencil and modelling paste, then added a lot of paper slices to the place I wanted to add my picture.


After the papers was settled, I used a lot of mists and inks to add color and details. Oh, and between the paper layers is of course a lot of thread giving more texture.


I finished the layout with drawing lines to edges of the papers.


Layout tells about my lovely, funny, hairy friend. The other she was running free in our fenced riding area, and suddenly she decided to jump over the fence! She didn't run too far, I catch her in just a few minutes, but I have to say that life is not boring with her..


Thank you for stopping by today!

Terhi xx


13@rts products used:

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I realy love your style! I always get so inspired to scrap when I see some of your work. Haven´t done so much the last 2 weeks but now I realy do have to take time to scrap, now when I see your so very beautiful page :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining in with our Design Team over at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete